Yes, I am Very Interested in the Tech Advisor’s TA
Cloud Solution and I would like to setup a
meeting with a TA Representative and Receive
A Free Cyber Security Penetration Test.
First, please fill out the very simple survey located on the left side of this page. A TA Representative will contact you to setup a meeting at your convenience to show you the TA Cloud solution. There is no charge or obligation for this meeting, and it only requires a 30-60-minute call with one of our TA Representative.
After the initial meeting and review of your systems, we will prepare a TA Cloud solution Optimization solution, a list of what is included with the TA Cloud, a step by step Installation plan, and a list of Frequently Asked Questions to expedite the process.
Our TA Solution supports these following products and More…
Cloud Protected Accounting
Managed Hosting for All Major Tax Software
- Customized Cloud Portal for your Firm
- QuickBooks Hosting - Intuit® Authorized Provider
- Fully Compliant with GLBA, SOX, HIPAA, SSAE 16
- Secure Remote Access
- Hosting for Email, Calendars
Tax Software Hosting Expertise:
Thomson Reuters (CS Professional Suite):
- UltraTax CS
- Practice CS
- Accounting CS
- FileCabinet CS
- Fixed Assets CS
- Creative Solutions Accounting
- Checkpoint Tools for PPC
- Smart Practice Aids
Wolters Kluwer (CCH Solutions):
- Prosystem fxTM Engagement
- Prosystem fxTM TAX
- Prosystem fxTM Planning
- Prosystem fxTM Knowledge Coach
- QuickBooks Enterprise
- Lacerte tax
- QuickBooks Premier
- Sage Accounting
- Office Tools WorkspaceTM
After conducting this Free Assessment, we’ll be able to answer your top questions, such as:
- Are your IT systems truly secured from hackers, viruses and rogue employees?
- Are your backups configured properly to ensure that you could be back up and running again fast in a disaster?
- Are you unknowingly exposing your company to expensive fines and litigation under new Massachusetts data breach laws?
- Could you utilize cheaper and more efficient cloud computing technologies to lower IT costs and make it easier to work remotely?
- Are your systems optimized for maximum speed and performance? (I can tell you, 99% of the computer networks we review are NOT.)
Once we have a clear picture on the state, health and performance of your current IT systems, we’ll then deliver a customized IT Optimization plan that will show you how to eliminate every single nagging problem, enable you to work faster and easier and lower IT costs wherever possible.
At The End Of This Assessment,
One Of Three Things Will Happen:
You love the TA Cloud Solution and ask to become our client. If that’s the case, we’ll knock it out of the park ... and that’s a promise.
You just do not feel comfortable with a complete Cloud solution. In that case we still offer traditional managed services and we would love the opportunity to discuss that service with you. We have been taking care of CPA firms for over 17 years.
You see no value in looking at the TA Cloud solution at this time. If that is the case, we would like to stay in touch with you and let you know how things are going with us and you can let us know how your IT is working for you.
Simply Fill Out The Form On This Page
To Get Started!
Sign Me Up For
The Free Assessment
My office was without power for 5 days after Hurricane Irma and we were blessed to not have any damage at the office. Fortunately, my house did not lose power and I was still able to continue working from my home office, as well as having my staff work remotely. This was important as the 9/15 deadline was just around the corner and we were not sure if we were going to be included in the disaster area extension.
Dan Henn, CPA, CTR
CPA, PA – Rockledge, FL