Tech Advisors Cloud Powered By Coaxis is an Endorsed Program for the New York Society of Certified Public Accountant (NYSSCPA). The Tech Advisors Cloud Powered By Coaxis program offers special pricing to NYSSCPA members for secure & compliant information technology services.
Tech Advisors Cloud Powered by Coaxis provides CPA firms with a fully hosted and managed network solution designed to remove the complexities of federal and industry compliances, curb the demands of information technology infrastructure, and reduce the threat of cybercrime.
The Team has extensive experience in hosting and supporting a broad range of tax and financial reporting software applications such as: Wolters Kluwer (CCH Solutions), Thomson Reuters (CS Professional Suite), Intuit (QuickBooks Enterprise, Lacerte Tax, QuickBooks Premier, ProSeries), Sage Accounting, DrakeSoftware, OfficeTools Workspace, and more.
Tech Advisors Cloud Powered by Coaxis was created by CPAs for CPAs, and offers clients the unique experience of working with technicians who specialize in their field.
Cloud Protected Accounting
Managed Hosting for All Major Tax Software
- Customized Cloud Portal for your Firm
- QuickBooks Hosting - Intuit® Authorized Provider
- Fully Compliant with GLBA, SOX, HIPAA, SSAE 16
- Secure Remote Access
- Hosting for Email, Calendars
- Written Information Security Plans (WISP)
- Breach Assessment (including dark web monitoring, employee vulnerability assessments, and training)
Tax Software Hosting Expertise:
Thomson Reuters (CS Professional Suite)
- UltraTax CS
- Practice CS
- Accounting CS
- FileCabinet CS
- Fixed Assets CS
- Creative Solutions Accounting
- Checkpoint Tools for PPC
- Smart Practice Aids
Wolters Kluwer (CCH Solutions):
- Prosystem fxTM Engagement
- Prosystem fxTM TAX
- Prosystem fxTM Planning
- Prosystem fxTM Knowledge Coach
- QuickBooks Enterprise
- Lacerte tax
- QuickBooks Premier
- Sage Accounting
- Office Tools WorkspaceTM
- GLBA (Federal) – Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act, HIPAA (Federal) – Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act, HITECH (Federal) – the Health Information Technology for Eco nomic and Clinical Health Act, CJIS (Federal) – Criminal Justice Information Services, FedRAMP Ready (Federal), FISMA Ready (Federal), SOC 1 & SOC 2 Industry Compliancy, 201-CMR-17 – Massachusetts Personal Data Breach Laws
- Security: The reality of computer viruses is frightening. An estimated 57 percent of all computers have some form of virus with 74,000 new viruses being generated every day. Secure cloud hosting of your firm's software programs and data files greatly minimizes the threat of cybercrime. In addition, some cloud hosting providers also offer a secure portal for clients to connect and share information with your firm.
- Compliancy: Using a cloud hosting service can eliminate the complexities involved in adhering to government and industry regulations. Accounting firms will want a cloud hosting provider that not only supports Service Organization Controls (SOC 1 and SOC 2), but also understands the details and demands of other regulatory compliances relevant to the financial industry, including the Gramm Leach Bliley Act, Sarbanes Oxley Act, Bank Secrecy Act and Payment Card Industry Data Security.
- Business Continuity: Business disruptions come in many forms, from wild fires and other natural disasters, to cyber-crimes. The impact of data loss or corruption can be costly and significant.
- Mobility: We live in a mobile world that has transformed the way people do business. Mobility can enhance productivity, communication and workforce flexibility. Cloud solutions provide an in-office desktop experience – including software, apps, files and permissions – that allow CPAs to securely perform remote accounting and tax services from any device that connects to the Internet.
- Cost & Efficiency: Maintaining an onsite server can divert both money and human resources away from other parts of a business that produce revenue growth.
Cloud hosting reduces IT costs by curbing the demands of maintaining an IT infrastructure and eliminating the significant capital expenses for hardware upgrades.
- Scalability: An accounting firm’s workforce and IT requirements often fluctuate in size and seasons. A cloud hosting service offers network scalability that can be tailored to a business’s changing requirements. IT resources (hardware and software) and network users can be added or removed from the network without wasted investment or time to scale.
- Ease of Implementation: With the right provider, the transition from your current infrastructure to a fully managed cloud hosting service should be efficient and seamless. You’ll want a provider who can build your new system to replicate your current one as closely as possible. When your firm moves to the new system, workflow disruption and your staff’s learning curve should be as minimal as possible.